Public or School Records Request

For Flowing Wells High School transcript requests, please complete the transcript request form found under the Guidance & Counseling Quick Links tab on the FWHS website.

For elementary school, FWJH, SPHS or FWDC records requests, please contact the last school attended. Contact information can be found under the 
Our Schools link above.

For special education records requests, please contact the Exceptional Student Services office at 520-696-8837.

For Public Records Requests, please complete the Public Records Request form. Please do not request transcripts or school records using this form. For questions regarding public records requests, please contact Paula Alden at [email protected] or 520-696-8801.